Thursday, July 8, 2010

Video Presentation Storyboard

1.First, I will introduce myself. I will explain that I am introducing the keynote speaker’s address. The topic will be learner engagement and motivation.

2. I will address what learner engagement and motivation is and how important such aspects to education are to learning.

3.I will explain that students’ ability to learn can be affected and based upon the delivery of the lesson(s).

I will provide examples and statistics.

4.I will give learning strategies that are hands-on.

I will give demonstrations of students’ learning the traditional way with just the teacher lecturing and the students taking notes. Then, I will show the difference of how much students will be engaged in the lessons when they each have a part to play in their learning and they are up moving around.

I will also discuss learning about Ron Clarke.

5.I will engage the audience with song and music showing how the presentation of lessons can affect the learner’s motivation and engagement.
Nicole Harris
Video Presentation Story Board
Topic: Learner Engagement and Motivation

3 comments:

  1. Great storyboard. I am looking forward to seeing all the creativity that is going into everyones video. So far I have looked at several different storyboards and none appear to be the same. How is your video working out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lynne. Nice job and I too are curious about everyone's project. Everyone seems to have a different approach and styles.

    Any tips for a novice digital video editor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your storyboard looks very interesting. Looking forward to see how the video connects it all together. Good job.

    ReplyDelete